- MB-1287 Home Décor Tray
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- EL-131 Turtle Shell
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- AC-219 Designer Bottle w/ Writer Tip
- Designer: Teddy Wright
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
- Fill the AC-219 Designer Bottle with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Start coloring in the design. With the Writer Tip Bottle the glaze goes on thicker than a brush stroke and you only need to color in the design once.
- Allow the SC-15 Tuxedo to dry until the shine is gone or looks grey.
- Using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of EL-131 Turtle Shell to the entire tray. That includes the front, sides and back. Use nice flowing coats of glaze for good overall coverage. Allow to dry.
- Do Not apply clear glaze. Clear glaze will change the color of the Element glaze.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.