- MB-1285 Big Hoot Box
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- EL-134 Mirror Blue
- EL-136 Lapis Lagoon
- EL-208 Moss Creek
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Fancy Owl
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the design to the wings, breast, and eyes.
- Using SG-402 White Designer Liner, apply the product over the transferred design.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil and the beak.
- Once the Designer Liner is completely dry, use a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 2 coats of EL-208 Moss Creek to the bottom 1/3 – ½ of the box. Be sure to leave the inside of the breast design and some area on the wings without any glaze so the blue in the following glazes comes through. You don’t have to be very neat.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-136 Lapis Lagoon to the head and overlapping about an inch of the EL-208 Moss Creek on the body.
- Do the same with EL-134 Mirror Blue, but you will only need to apply 1 coat of the glaze.
- Let dry completely. 9. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.