- Last Updated: Friday, 18 July 2014 19:06
- MB-1358 Gourd
- SC-34 Down to Earth
- PC-602 White Cascade
- EL-204 Glowing Embers
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-204 Glowing embers to the entire gourd.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-34 Down to Earth to the stem.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of PC-602 White Cascade to the bottom ⅔ of the gourd.
- Let dry completely. 6. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.