- MB-1391 Medium Flat Bottle
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-78 Lime Light
- SC-97 Can- elope
- SC-82 Tuscan Red
- SC-94 Curry Around
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-96 Aqu-ward
- EL-139 Nectar
- SG-406 Designer Liner Brown
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Nectar Leaves
Designer: Tim McPherson
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin the S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing (3:1 glaze to water ratio) to a rolling constancy, and roll glaze the inside of the vase until completely coated. Pour out remaining glaze.
- Using a damp sponge, remove any drips from the outside and clean any glaze from the inside neck area.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern to both sides of the vase.
- Using the SG-406 Designer Liner Brown, outline and add veins to all the leaves.
The leaves are completed using 3 colors on each leaf, thinning them slightly and blending wet into wet so there are no hard lines, as follows:
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, to the Elm leaves apply SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-78 Lime Light and SC-97 Cant-elope.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, to the Oak leaves apply SC-82 Tuscan Red, SC-94 Curry Around and SC-78 Lime Light.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, to the Maple leaves apply SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-82 Tuscan Red.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 1 thinned coat of SC-96 Aqu-ward to the background areas in-between the leaves.
- Using both the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan and CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats to the body of the bottle and inside the neck area with 3 coats of EL-139 Nectar.
- Using the CB-406 # 6 Soft Fan, apply 1 to 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing over the leaf area.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.