- MB-1424 Gold Fish
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Dagger brush
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the entire bisque, leaving the bottom bare. Use a damp BT-910 Synthetic Sponge to wipe off excess of Tu Tu Tango, leaving glaze in detail and shadow areas.
- Use CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to brush SC-24 Dandelion to the high point of the body and fins. Also apply 2 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the shadow areas.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2729 Citrus Splash to the face, various sections of the body, and the fins.
- Brush over the body of the fish with one more coat of the SC-24 Dandelion and SC-97 Cant-elope (brushing over the crystal glaze), add in some SC-6 Sunkissed to further brighten the highlights.
- Dry brush over the scales in the shadow areas of the body and fins with SC-75 Orange A Peel.
- Brush 2 coats SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the eyes, and SC-6 Sunkissed to the center area, pupil and outline use SC-15 Tuxedo using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner.
- With a dagger brush, float SC-81 Cinnamon Stix around the fins and gills, brush into the detail of the fins.
- Remove any excess glaze from the bottom of the bisque.
- Fire to cone 05/06.