- Last Updated: Thursday, 17 May 2012 15:05
Serving fresh pastries with the morning brew.
- MB-1307 Handled Platter
- FN-009 Black
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the front of the platter and 3 coats to the back of the platter. Allow to dry.
- With AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 – 2 coats of the following colors to the areas listed leaving a black edge around the design.
- Spoon and window – SC-11 Blue Yonder with SC-76 Cara-bein Blue highlight; Cup on the left and the table top – SC-16 Cotton Tail and SC-74 Hot Tamale stripe; Cup on the right – SC-24 Dandelion with a touch of SC-41 Brown Cow; Coffee in the cups – SC-41 Brown Cow; Cream – SC-16 Cotton Tail with a touch of SC-41 Brown Cow for shading; Wall – SC-33Fruit of the Vine with highlights of SC-13 Grapel.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the design with SC-15 Tuxedo. Allow to dry
- Do Not Clear Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.