- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 November 2017 17:01
- 6"x 6" Tile
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SG-401 Black
- SG-404 Blue
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Hamper netting
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Cut out the pattern and the center, trace around the shape.
- Brush 1 coat of clear glaze inside the traced area, including the center with CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brushing slightly past the pencil line.
- Let the glaze dry, brush with water, align and place on the paper pattern making sure that the edges of the paper are firmly against the tile.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 1 coat of SG-501 Sculpting Medium to the tile area around the flower.
- While the SG-501 Sculpting Medium is wet, press in the hamper netting. Squeegee over with more SG-501 Sculpting Medium. Remove the Sculpting Medium from the edges of the paper flower as this will help prevent from chipping.
- Immediately, brush over with 1 coat of SG-404 Blue using the CB-604 #4 Soft fan. Remove the hamper netting, pulling from both sides at once.
- Before removing the paper flower, stamp the center with ST-113 Circulate Stamp. Use the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick with SG-401 Black to stamp the center. Remove the paper.
- Brush 3 coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the flower Petals using CB-106 #6 Script Liner.
- When dry, draw in details on the petals with SG-401 Black.
- Apply 1 coat of S-2101 Clear to the flower, using CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-604 #4 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 06.