- Last Updated: Thursday, 27 July 2017 19:10
- 6"x 6" Tile
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SG-202 White Cobblestone
- FN-026 Salmon Mousse
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-026 Salmon Mousse to the tile. Allow for the glaze to completely dry between each coat.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of AC-302 Wax Resist in a desired design. *Take note, wherever the wax is applied, the Salmon Mousse will be more dominate in final design.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone to the entire tile. *Take care to apply the second coat of White Cobblestone while the first coat is still damp but not completely dry.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 wash coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder and SC-76 Cara-bein Blue in a gradient. *Take care to apply the wash coat when the second coat of White Cobblestone is damp but not completely dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.