Add dimension to any piece with SG-501Sculpting Medium.
- MB-1298 Flat Vase
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SC-93 Honeydew List
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing glaze into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the vase and roll around to completely coat the interior of the vase. Drain out the excess glaze and keep vase inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge and wipe down inside the vase just past the neck of the vase. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder outside of the vase. Allow to dry.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2-3 coats of SG-501 Sculpting Medium creating a raised design.
- Using a CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of each color to the following areas. Apple: SC-88 Tu Tu Tango with SC-74 shading/ blending; Grapes: SC-93 Honeydew List; Leaves: SC-52 Toad-ily Green; Stems: SC-14 Java Bean.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, shade around the design with SC-12 Moody Blue.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the design and detail the leaves with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-93 Honeydew List to inside neck of the vase. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.