- Last Updated: Friday, 03 April 2015 20:45
- MB-1353 8x10 Clay Canvas
- FN-14 Antique White
SC-34 Down to Earth
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, DSS-0117 Designer Silkscreen Vintage/Retro, DSS-0103 Flourshes, MC-002 1/2" Low Tack Masking Tape, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, AB-834 Basecoat, CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
- Lace Fabric
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of Foundation FN-014 Antique White to the entire piece.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 1 thinned coat of Foundation FN-014 Antique White, and while still wet, lay the lace fabric onto the piece, and press down firmly with a paper towel.
- Using the AB-834 Basecoat, apply 1 heavy coat of SC-46 Rawhide over the lace. Remove the lace as the color starts to loose its wet look. If you wait till its dry, it can cause the paint to chip.
- Using the MC-002 Low Tack Masking Tape, create 2 1/4" wide stipes to both the left and right side of the canvas.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of Stroke and Coat SC-34 Down to Earth to the stripes, and remove the masking tape.
- Mix in a small amount of the AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to Stroke and Coat SC-34 Down to earth and silkscreen the DSS-0117 Designer Silkscreen Vintage/Retro Eiffle Tower to the center area of the canvas, and the DSS-0103 Flourshes to the side areas.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.