- MB-1425 Fish Vase
- S-2709 Cappuccino Mint, SC-43 Lettuce Alone, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-36 Irish Luck, S-2101 Clear
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, ST-124 Maze Stamp, AC-213 Lg. Sponge on a Stick, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 Script Liner
- Butterfly Paper Punch, paper, paper towels, needle tool
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Slightyly thin S-2101 Clear with water (3:1). Pour inside vase, rolling glaze to coat interior. Drain out excess and keep inverted until dry. Remove any drips with a damp BT-910 Synthetic Sponge.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 3 coats of SC-43 Lettuce Alone to the head, fin and tail.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 3 coats of SC-36 Irish Luck to the lips and inside of the mouth of the fish.
- Using AC-2310 Lg. Sponge on a Stick, tap SC-36 Irish Luck on the ST-124 Maze stamp. Press the stamp to the head section of the fish.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush the eye with 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush the body of the fish with 2 coats of S-2709 Cappuccino Mint.
- Brush the third coat of Cappuccino Mint to the entire fish, brushing over the Lettuce Alone color, also.
- Allow to dry.
- Silt and fire to cone 06.