- MB-1359 Dragon 14"
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SP-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- The application of the colors for this project is as follows: Starting at the head area of the dragon blending the colors into each other where they meet. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, SC-73 Candy Apple Red then SC-74 Hot Tamale. Try not to get any color on the eyes.
- Repeat the color application and blending 3 times.
- Remove any color from the eye area.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed for the eye area. Apply 2 coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the iris of the eyes.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline and dot the pupil with SC-15 Tuxedo. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.