- Last Updated: Monday, 09 April 2018 15:50
- MB-1392 Flat Bottle - Large
- SC-13 Grapel, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-28 Blue Isle, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, SC-94 Curry Around, SC-95 Pinkie Swear, SC-97 Cant-elope, FN-011 Light Blue, CG-966 Tiger Lily, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-602 #2 Soft Fan, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Paper, Ball Point Pen
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin the S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to a rolling constincy, and roll-glaze the inside of the piece. Use a damp sponge to remove any glaze from the inside neck area and any drips.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-011 Light Blue to the recessed areas.
- Use the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to trace the patterns onto the piece.
- Use the CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the leaves and 3 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the stems.
- Use the Script Liner to apply the following colors with 3 coats as desired to the flowers: SC-94 Cury Around, SC-95 Pinkie Swear, SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral and SC-88 Tu Tu Tango.
- Using both the CB-110 # 10/0 Liner and the Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-28 Blue Isle to the larger parts on the dragonfly's wings, and 3 coats of SC-13 Grapel to the smaller sections.
- Use the Liner to outline and detail the entire piece wit SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use the CB-602 # 2 Soft Fan to apply 2 coats of CG-966 Tiger Lily to the outside areas and the inside of the neck.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.