- Last Updated: Friday, 25 January 2013 20:50
- MB-1362 Garden Bird (looking right)
- MB-1363 Garden Bird (looking left)
- SC-10 Teal Next Time
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- CG-976 Teal Drop
- EL-135 Rare Earth
- EL-136 Lapis Lagoon
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a thinned coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the wings and tail feathers. Wipe back with a damp sponge to antique.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of CG-976 Teal Drop to the body of the bird, spread the crystals evenly and stop shot of the eyes, and wings.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-136 Lapis Lagoon to the wings.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-136 Lapis Lagoon on the breast, cheeks and middle of the back.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of EL-135 Rare Earth to the body only.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the beak.
- Clean off the eyes, and apply 1 coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail, and iris with SC-10 Teal Next Time, SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupils. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.