- MB-1425 Fish Vase
- SC-3 Wine About It
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-23 Jack O’ Lantern
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SG-405 Designer Liner Green
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- S-2729 Citrus Splash
- SG-722 Seawind
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-408 #8 Round
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- 2-3 Square Inch Piece of Thin but Flexible Cardboard
Designer: Laura Fraedrich
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Pour a small amount (about the size of a quarter) of both SC-24 Dandelion and SC-23 Jack O’ Lantern onto a palette very close to each other. It’s okay if the two are touching.
- Use the piece of thin, flexible cardboard to scoop up a small amount of both colors. Apply the glazes to the body of the fish with the cardboard, using random strokes.
- Next, pour out small amounts of SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-26 Green Thumb onto the pallet close to each other but farther away from the Dandelion and Jack O’ Lantern and using a different side of the cardboard, repeat step 3.
- Repeat step 4 with SC-13 Grapel and SC-3 Wine About It.
- Using the CB-408 Size 8 Round brush, paint 3 coats of SC-35 Gray Hare to the eyes of the fish.
- Using the CB-408 Size 8 Round brush, paint one thick coat of SC-15 Tuxedo in a smaller circle to the eyes of the fish for the pupil.
- Once the Stroke and Coats on the body are completely dry, draw in the scales with SG-405 Green.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan Brush, paint three coats of S-2729 Citrus Splash to the head of the fish.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan Brush, paint three coats of SG-722 Seawind to the fin and tail of the fish.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan Brush, paint two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing glaze to the body of the fish.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06