- Last Updated: Tuesday, 29 January 2013 22:24
- MB-121 Ruffle Ware Round Platter
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- FN-007 Green
- FN-009 Black
- CG-717 Pistachio
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-007 Green to the inside of the bowl and the rim, bringing it up to the scalloped edge.
- While the 3rd coat is still wet, press the lace into the wet paint on the rim area. Apply 1 thinned coat of FN-007 Green over the lace, then press down with a paper towel to make sure it is flat on the ware.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-36 Irish Luck over the rim area, working it into all the lace openings. When the Stroke & Coat loses its shine, remove the lace.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
- Using the SG-401 Designer Liner, apply to all the traced lines. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 heavy coat of SC-36 Irish Luck to the openings of the outlined areas.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of CG-717 Pistachio over the SC-36 Irish Luck area in the shamrock.
- Using a CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 2 to 3 coats of SC-36 Irish Luck to the scalloped edge.
- Using a CB-604 # Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the platter. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.