- Last Updated: Wednesday, 05 August 2015 15:04
- MB-1442 Small Penguin, MB-1426 Large Penguin
- FN-001 White, FN-003 Orange, FN-009 Black, FN-18 Bright Blue
- CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-200 Detail, CB-404 Pointed Round, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Pencil in the line around the belly.
- Apply three coats on FN-001 White to the belly using the CB-604 Soft Fan brush.
- Apply three coats of FN-003 Orange to the beak and feet using the CB-404 Pointed Round brush.
- Apply three coats of FN-18 Bright Blue to the eyes using a CB-200 Detail brush. Once that is dry apply a dot of FN-009 Black then FN-001 White for the eyes. Make sure each layer dries completely before each color.
- Apply three coats of FN-009 to the rest of the body using the CB-604 Soft Fan brush.
- Use the CB-200 Detail brush to add the detail lines to the beak and feet using FN-009.