- MB-1439 Penguin Jar
- FN-001 White, FN-009 Black, FN-209 Floral Pink, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, SC-97 Cant-elope
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the belly of the penguin and the puff on the hat.
- With the same brush, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the rest of the penguins body.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the beak and feet.
- With the same brush, add a bit of water to the Tu Tu Tango and float it in around the edges of the beak and feet.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the iris and 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil. Repeat on other eye.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to the inside of the jar and 1 coat to the hat.
- Use a sponge to wipe away excess glaze from the outside of the hat leaving some to show the texture.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-209 Floral Pink to the hat.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the eyes and mouth.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.