- MB-1438 Penguin Plate
- FN-001 White, FN-009 Black, FN-224 Key Lime, SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, SC-97 Cant-elope
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the belly of the penguin and the puff on the hat.
- With the same brush, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the rest of the penguins body.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the beak and feet.
- With the same brush, add a bit of water to the Tu Tu Tango and float it in around the edges of the beak and feet.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the iris and 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil. Repeat on other eye.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-8 Just Froggy to the hat.
- Use a sponge to wipe away excess glaze from the outside of the hat leaving some to show the texture.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-224 Key Lime to the hat.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the eyes and mouth.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.