- Last Updated: Sunday, 28 April 2013 13:09
- MB-1359 Dragon
- SC-3 Wine About It
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- EL-121 Black Ice
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-121 Black Ice to the entire dragon, wipe back with a damp sponge to antique.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 heavy coats of EL-121 to the spine, beard, and mouth of the dragon leaving the tongue. Only do 1 coat on the bottom half of the beard to prevent drips.
- Apply 3 coats of SC-3 Wine About It to the tongue of the dragon.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the whites of the eyes and apply SC-77 Glo Worm to the iris.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Clear Glaze to the body of the dragon except for the spine. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.