- Last Updated: Monday, 25 February 2013 15:52
- MB-1359 Dragon
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-10 Teal Next TIme
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-18 Rosey Posey
- SC-29 Blue Grass
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- FN-035 Deep Red
- FN-043 Bright Jade
- FN-044 Yellow-Orange
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-044 Yellow-Orange to the belly of the dragon. Also apply 3 coats to the dragon’s nose using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the mustache.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of FN-043 Bright Jade to the spine of the dragon. Add 2 coats of SC-10 Teal Next Time as accents randomly down the spine with a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the wings.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eyes, teeth and beard. Paint stripes on the beard and spirals in the eyes with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of FN-035 Deep Red to the body.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-10 Teal Next Time to the lips and around the eyes. Paint the tongue with 2 coats of SC-18 Rosey Posey and the roof of the mouth with SC-73 Candy Apple Red.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-29 Blue Grass to the feathering around the face.
- Using the opposite side of the brush add dots of all the detail colors around the cheeks. Allow to Dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.