- MB-1403 Oval Pitcher
- FN-006 Blue, FN-212 Blue Diamond, SC-31 The Blues, SC-76 Cara-bein Blue, SC-24 Dandelion, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-97 Curry Around
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan Brush, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick 1 ¼ Inch round, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Palette, Palette Knife, Paisley Floral Repeat Stencil from Stencil Girl Products available here: http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencil-paisley-flower-repeat-jessica-sporn-p/l350.htm
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Slightly thin some FN-212 Blue Diamond and roll the inside of the vase. Remove any drips from the outside with the BT-910 Synthetic Sponge.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan Brush, apply three coats of FN-212 Blue Diamond to the front and back of MB1403 Oval Pitcher (flat parts only).
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-006 Blue to the rest of the outside of the pitcher, including the bottom.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, slightly water down some SC-31 The Blues and apply in random small areas on the front and back of the pitcher. Repeat with SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to create a marbled look.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, mix SC-24 Dandelion with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Do the same with SC-97 Cant-elope and SC-97 Curry Around.
- Place the stencil on the front of the pitcher. Scoop up one of the thickened colors with the palette knife or credit card and gently spread onto the stencil. You want to fill in the holes of the stencil without leaving much on the stencil itself. Continue to fill up the entire front of the pitcher while alternating between the 3 thickened colors. Gently remove stencil. Let dry completely before repeating on back of pitcher
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.