- MB-1442 Small Penquin
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-404 Blue
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- DSS-100 Nautical
- DSS-102 Sea Life
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Download
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over-saturate the bisque.
- Trace on the wave pattern using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Place some SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife, mix color and medium to the consistency of peanut butter. if the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
- How to use AC-310 Silkscreen Medium Video. Link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXnf9tyeJN0
- Place the light house from DSS-100 Nautical on top of a wave. With you finger rub some of the thickened Tuxedo over the screen (shiny side down), only rub in the lighthouse with the steps, avoid the rest of the screen.
- Dot the waves with small dots close together to make the shape of the waves as shown, use SG-404 Blue.
- Screen the starfish from DSS-102 Sea Life on paper, cut out the paper, trace the shape on the penguin,(at bottom among-st the wave) brush two coats of SC-75 Orange A Peel to the starfish.
- Let Dry, hold the starfish screen over the painted starfish, rub over with the thickened Tuxedo.
- Brush two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope under the beak of the penguin.
- Pencil in the marking on the penguin's body.
- Brush two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the black area.
- Dip the piece into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze to the bisque areas of the penguin.
- Fire to shelf cone 05/06