- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 April 2013 15:16
- MB-1145 Flat Tulip Vase
- SC-4 Salsa
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-39 Army Surplus
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-54 Vanilla Dip
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- FN-014 Antique White
- FN-032 Canton Jade
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-014 Antique White into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the vase and roll around to completely coat the interior of the vase. Drain out the excess glaze and keep vase inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-014 Antique White to the entire vase. Allow to dry..
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace the design onto the vase.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-52 Toad-ily Green, SC-39 Army Surplus, SC-5 Tiger Tail, SC-4 Salsa, SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, FN-032-Canton Jade, SC-54 Vanilla Dip to the design as shown.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo for the line work and small dots. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.