- Last Updated: Monday, 31 August 2015 17:31
- MB-890 11" Asian Flair Plate
- FN-009 Black, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing, SC-15 Tuxedo
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, ST-130 Musical Notes Designer Stamp, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick,1 1/4", CB-110 # 10/0 Lineer, CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
- Download: Pattern Print on Legal (8.5" x 11") paper
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque tile. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick 1 1/4" loaded in SC-15 Tuxedo, apply to the ST-130 Musical Notes. Stamp the entire border, reapplying color each time the stamp is used.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern to the center area on the plate.
- Using the CB-110 # 10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the traced design.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back and edges.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the top of the plate.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.