- MB-1368 Splash Bowl
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-31 THe Blues
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- FN-019 Dark Blue
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Eyelash Yarn
- Star Paper Punch
- Plain Paper
- Paper Towel
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, to the inside of the bowl apply in patchy strips, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-31 The Blues, 3 coats.
- Brush the splash areas of the bowl with the same Stroke & Coat colors, changing the color on each tip. On the third coat of color lay in a circle shape of the eyelash yarn, then brush over the yarn with the same color that is under it.
- Punch out the Paper stars with the star paper punch.
- Brush the center area of the bowl with water then lay in the paper stars, press with paper toweling to remove any excess water.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-019 Dark Blue over everything. Remove the yarn and the paper after the third coat. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.