- Last Updated: Friday, 03 May 2013 17:23
- MB-1355 Picture Frame Cup
- MB-1356 Picture Frame Plate
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-602 #2 Soft Fan
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the patterns to the cup and plate.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 thinned coat of SC-42 Butter Me Up to the inside areas of the seed packages.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-31 The Blues to the area behind the seed packages up to the raised areas on the pieces.
- Outline and add all the detail to the traced lines with SG-401 Black Designer Liner. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the banner and the arch.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the border around the seed package.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-6 Sunkissed to the flower petals, Re-load in SC-6 Sunkissed and tip in SC-75 Orange-A-Peel and apply a 2nd coat.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-14 Java Bean to the flower centers and the open areas on the lettering.
- Using a CB-602 #2 Soft Fan and a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the background areas.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the scrolls.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and a CB-602 #2 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-16 Java Bean to the border on the plate, back of the plate, inside of the cup and the cup handle.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the entire piece. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.