- Last Updated: Monday, 22 May 2017 17:18
- 6" Square Tile
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-54 Vanilla Dip
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Cora
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glazes
- MT-002 Wood Grain Mat
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- ST-128 Zebra Stamp
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-106 A#6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AB-834 Base Coat
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- 1/2" Tape
- Palette Knife
- 2" Foam Roller
- Pattern: Download
2. Use the 2" foam roller to apply SC-34 Down to Earth to the MT-002 Wood Grain Mat. Press onto the tile so the wood grain is going in a horizontal direction.
3. Use the AB-834 Base Coat brush to apply two coats of SC-54 Vanilla Dip to the tile.
4. Measure 1 5/8" bands to the vertical direction of the tile to create 6 spaces. Use a pencil to draw the lines.
5. Apply tape on both sides of each lines, leaving approx. 1/16" of space between the tape. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-34 Down to Earth to this space; this will help make the wood grain look like planks of wood.
6. Use the Clay Carbon Paper to trace the pattern onto the tile.
7. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the following colors to the elephant: SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to the body, SC-2 Melon-Choly to the ear, SC-97 Cant-elope to the blanket, and SC-11 Blue Yonder to the trim on the blanket.
8. When dry use ST-128 Zebra Stamp with SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to stamp the ear. Use ST-113 Circulate Stamp to stamp SC-75 Orange A Peel over SC-97 Cant-elope. Use a sponge on a stick to apply color to the stamps.
9. Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eye. Apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil.
10. Outline and detail the blanket with SG-401 Black.
11. Use a pencil to write the word HELLO. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo over the words.
12. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
13. Fire to cone 05/06.