- Last Updated: Thursday, 11 April 2019 16:24
- MB-1461 Clipboard with Clip
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SC-91 Seabreeze
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- SL-439 Hexagons Stencil
- DSS-0117 Vintage - Retro Silkscreen
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #$ Soft Fan
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- AC-224 Plastic Detailer Caps
- Xiem 10238 Deco Rib
- DR9S-10250 Xiem Soft Decorating Rib
- MC-002 12mm Low Tack Masking Tape
- Epoxy Cement (Two-part glue)
- Palette Knife
- 2 " Foam Roller
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place the SL-439 Hexagons Stencil even with the edges of the clipboard. Use the 2" foam roller to apply SC-31 The Blues over the stencil. Hold the roller handle at the tip and apply very gentle pressure. Too much pressure can result in color bleeding under the stencil. Move your roller in different directions to allow for even application. You may wish to practice on paper first. Move the stencil and repeat the rolling process to fill in the clipboard. Note: Do not load foam roller with a lot of glaze. Take your time and the color will gradually fill the spaces.
- Tape off the bottom 1 1/2"of the clipboard.
- Sprinkle a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium over SC-15 Tuxedo. Using a palette knife, mix color and medium together to the consistency of peanut butter. Place the Eiffel Tower silkscreen from DSS-0117 Vintage-Retro onto the clipboard, shiny side down. Rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen. Remove the screen and clean.
- Use the CB-604 Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-91 Seabreeze onto the clipboard, extending over the edge of the taped area. Let dry.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon paper, trace the shoe pattern onto the clipboard.
- Use the CB-106 Script Liner and the CB-110 Liner to apply two coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to the shoe. Darken Cutie Pie Coral with a little SC-15 Tuxedo and apply to the inside of the shoe. Apply two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the stripe in the heel and two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the flower and soles of shoe.
- Remove tape from the bottom of the clipboard.|
- Place an AC-224 Plastic Detailer Caps onto a bottle of SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-31 The Blues, SC-97 Cant-elope and SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral. Squirt lines of color in this order: SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-31 The Blues, SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, then SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-31 The Blues, SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Pull the color down to the bottom, without scraping the tile, with Xiem 10238 Deco Rib.
- Dip into clear glaze or apply one coat of brush on one coat of S-2101 Clear with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06.
- After the Clipboard has cooled, use epoxy to glue on the clip following the directions on the package or refer to 'Clipboard - Attaching the clip' video on the Mayco YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E3Qb6SQrWE.