- Last Updated: Friday, 10 May 2019 14:56
- MB-1444 Lg. Finial Jar
- EL-106 Tidal Pool
- EL-121 Copper Adventurine
- EL-139 Nectar
- PC-601 Clear Cascade
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- 2" foam roller
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Thin EL-139 Nectar slightly with water, pour to the inside, roll to cover, pour out excess.
- Brush four coats of EL-139 Nectar 1 1/2 inches to the top of the finial jar, and 1 inch at the bottom, brush over the top two rings on the base. Brush the Nectar to the bottom 1/2 inch of the lid. Use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush the top section of the lid the spire and the ring only, with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Brush three coats of EL-106 Tidal Pool to the middle section of the finial jar, brush two coats overlapping the Nectar glaze 1 inch.
- With CB-604 Soft Fan, brush one heavy coat of PC-601 Clear Cascade over the bottom middle section of the finial jar.
- Brush three coats of EL-121 Copper Adventurine over the entire lid, and base of the jar, including the rings above the base, recede the last coat 1/2 inch from the bottom.
- Use SC-15 Tuxedo with the 2" foam roller to apply to ST-127 Crackle Stamp, stamp to the middle section of the finial jar.
- Fire to cone 06.