- Last Updated: Monday, 13 November 2017 17:36
- MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-34 Down to Earth
- SC-39 Army Surplus
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-93 Honeydew List
- NT-CLR or S-2101 Clear
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp
- SL-435 Curlicues Stencil
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- AB-834 3/4" Base Coat Brush
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- 2" Foam Roller
- 1/2 "Circle Punch
- Small piece of Hamper Netting
- 1 sheet of Copy Paper
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the AB-834 Base Coat Brush, apply two coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the center top section of the clipboard.
- Punch 5-6 dots with the 1/2" punch the use water to apply them randomly over the Sunkissed.
- For the background colors, use SC-27 Sour Apple, brushed over the Sunkissed area, blending into SC-97 Cant-elope. From the Cant-elope, blend into SC-93 Honeydew List, blend to SC-55 Yell about, apply two coats with AB-834 Base Coat Brush. Remove the paper dots.
- Measure and mark 1 1/2" from the right edge of the clipboard. Cut a length of paper to mimic tape, wet and place to the left of the 1 1/2" border. Use the 2" foam roller to roll the ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp with SC-39 Army Surplus, stamp to this space. Remove the paper tape.
- Hold a sheet of paper over the stamped section, lay the SL-435 Curlicues Stencil on the lower section, and a small corer at the top left of the clipboard, roll over gently with SC-28 Blue Isle using the 2" foam roller.
- Roll SC-15 Tuxedo over a small section of hamper netting, press the hamper netting to the left side of the clipboard, overlap slightly stencil work.
- Background should all be complete. Trace on the pattern. Or cut out the shape and trace around.
- Brush the petals with one coat of SC-55 Yell About It, to block out much of the background color.
- Brush the petals with a combo of SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-97 Cant-elope, shading the petals with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix near the center, add in SC-55 Yella Bout It for highlites. 2 coats. Swipe the center of the petals with a brushstroke of SC-16 Cottontail. Use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush the leaf, stem and center with SC-39 Army Surplus, highlite with SC-27 Sour Apple, and SC-93 Honeydew List. Add a swipe of SC-97 Cant-elope to the flower center, dab Center with SC-16 Cotton Tail. Brush SC-34 Down to Earth around the center, swirl into the wet Army Surplus, so you don't leave hard edges. 2 coats.
- Outline with a soft strokes of SC-34 Down To Earth, then outline with SC-16 Tuxedo use CB-110 Liner.
- Dot the flower center with SC-15 Tuxedo using CB-110 Liner.
- Trace on the BLOOM word at the top, use SC-15 Tuxedo with CB-110 Liner to fill in the letters.
- Apply one coat of S-2101 Clear with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.
To learn how to attach the clip to the clay clipboard, view this video for the simple instructions!