- MB-1445 Finial Jar - Small
- EL-106 Tidal Pool
- EL-120 Black Ice
- EL-139 Nectar
- EL-207 Gold Mine
- EL-601 CLear Cascade
- EL-602 White Cascade
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- CB-604 # Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Remove dust with a damp sponge from 04 bisque.
- Thin slightly EL-139 Nectar, pour to the inside, roll, pour out excess.
- Brush on three coats, recede last coat one inch, of EL-120 Black Ice on the lid and the base.
- Brush on 4 coats of EL-139 Nectar to the top 1 1/2inches of the middle section with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush on three coats of EL-106 Tidal Pool to the middle section overlapping onto the Nectar 1/2 inch.
- Brush on one heavy coat of PC-601 Clear Cascade to the middle section with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Plop EL-207 Gold Mine to the middle section, recede from the top ring at the base at least an inch. Leave spaces between plops.
- Plop but less than the Gold Mine, PC-602 White Cascade, and EL-139 Nectar, receding from the base.
- Vein with SC-15 Tuxedo using CB-110 Liner, and stamp with the ST-127 Crackle Stamp the middle section.
- Stilt both the lid and the base and fire to cone 06.