- Last Updated: Friday, 10 May 2019 14:53
- MB-1444 Finial Jar - Large
- EL-101 Oyster Shell
- EL-119 Burnished Steel
- SG-404 Blue
- SG-401 Black
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-106 Script Liner
- paper napkin with scroll designs
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Outline the designs on the napkin with SG-401 Black, fill in the designs with SG-404 Blue using CB-106 Script Liner.
- Cut out sections of the napkin so it will lay flat on the middle section of the spire jar.
- Lay the painted side of the napkin on the jar, with a damp sponge press to the back of the napkin, the painted design will transfer to the vessel. Continue to press the design until it transfers, pull off the napkin.
- Enhance the design with brushwork with the SG-404 Blue if needed and outline with SG-401 Black where it is needed.
- Brush the top ring and the lowest ring on the base with one coat of SG-404 Blue.
- Brush the middle section, neck section of the base and the ring of the lid with three coats of EL-101 Oyster Shell, use CB-604 Soft Fan, and CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush the base, lid except for the ring with three coats of EL-119 Burnished Steel, with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Stilt both the lid and the base and fire to cone 06.