- Last Updated: Monday, 19 September 2016 16:17
- Just In Bisque #201 Large Dog Bone
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-46 Rawhide
- SC-86 Old Lace
- DSS-0119 Dogs
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- SL-455 Tire Tracks
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife,
- 2" Foam Roller
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the CB-604 Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-86 Old Lace onto the plaque.
4. When dry, place the SL-455 Tire Track Stencil over the dog bone. Use the 2" foam roller to gently roll SC-46 Rawhide over the stencil.
5. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium and mix to the consistency of peanut butter with a palette knife. Place the Pug screen from DSS-0119 Dogs, shiny side down, in the middle of the dog bone. Rub over the screen with the thickened Tuxedo. Check the screen before removing it from the surface for darkness, if its too light, rub harder with the Tuxedo. Remove the screen wash gently with water.
6. Screen the paw prints with the thickened Tuxedo.
7. Dip in clear glaze, stile and fire to cone 05/06.