- Last Updated: Monday, 19 September 2016 16:16
- Just In Bisque #207 Horizontal Plaque
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- S-2101 Clear and NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- DSS-0128 The Farm
- DSS-0130 Graceful Script
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-604 #4Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
- Food Coloring
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Add a few drops of food coloring to S-2101 Clear. Thicken with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter with a palette knife. With the shiny side down, rub the mixture over the barn scene onto the plaque.This is for color placement.
3. Use the CB-106 Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the barn siding. Apply two coats of SC-35 Gray Hare to the tin roof.
4. Mix SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium as in step 2.
5. Place the barn scene screen over the previous screened scene and re-screen with the thickened Tuxedo.
6. Use the words Welcome Home from DSS-0130 Graceful Script and the thickened Tuxedo to screen at the top of the plaque.
7. Dip in clear glaze, stilt and fire to Cone 05/06.