- MB-1237 - Flat Tear Drop Vase
- CG-961NT - Evergreen
- FN-009 - Black
- S-2732 - Sedona Sky
- SA-002 - Black Accents
- EL-125 - Sahara Sands
- EL-129 - Slate
- EL-132 - Rust Red
- EL-134 - Mirror Blue
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-009 Black into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the vase and roll around to completely coat the interior of the vase. Drain out the excess glaze and keep vase inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- With a pencil sketch on the design or trace with AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Follow the pencil lines with SA-002 Black Accent.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of EL-134 Mirror Blue to the flower petals.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply a puddle coat of CG-961 Evergreen to the leaves and stem.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, puddle S-2732 Sedona Sky to the outer center of the flowers. When dry, brush over the S-2732 Sedona Sky with 1 coat of EL-132 Rust Red This will darken the white of the S-2732 Sedona Sky.
- Using a combination of brushes, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Liner and the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of EL-125 Sahara Sands. Then apply 1 coat of EL-129 Slate to the background. Keep the coats even and take care with the brush strokes as they will show. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.