- MB-1476 Faceted Lion
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- FN-205 Saddle Tan
- FN-203 Dry Champagne
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Outline the facets on with SG-401 Black Designer Liner.
- Lightly shade the areas in shadow with SC-15 Tuxedo. Water down the glaze to ahieve various levels of value.
- Apply a soft, float stroke using a CB-106 Script Liner to the areas where shadows are the darkest.
- Using a CB-604 Saoft Fan, brush the mane and tip of the tail with FN- Saddle Tan.
- Apply 3 coats of FN-203 Dry Champagne to the head, ears and body.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.