- Last Updated: Tuesday, 13 December 2016 14:53
- MB-1477 Faceted Owl
- CG-795 Yadro Print
- SG-401 Black
- EL-135 Rare Earth
- EL-139 Nectar
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- MT-002 Wood Grain Mat
- CB-110 #!0/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- 2" Foam Roller
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Outline all the facets with SG-401 Black Designer Liner.
3. Use the foam roller with SC-15 Tuxedo to roll color onto the MT-002 Wood Gain Mat then press onto the faceted tree branch.
4. Use CB-106 #6 Script Liner to float SG-401 Black in the shadow areas of the owl.
5. Use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply two coats of CG-795 Yadro Print to the owl. Be sure to mix the color throughly and avoid the area around the eyes and branch. Ensure that the crystals are evenly applied.
6. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of EL-139 Nectar to the eye area and the eyes. Use the CB-110 #10/0 Line to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil.
7. Use the se CB-106 Script Liner and CB-604 Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-135 to the tree stump.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.