- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 17:09
- MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
- FN-026 Salmon Mousse
- FN-042 Teal Blue
- FN-043 Bright Jade
- SC-10 Teal Next Time
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-39 Army Surplus
- SC-71 Purple-licious
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SC-96 Cant-elope
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- AC-213 Sponge-on-a-Stick
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp
- SL-436 Fern Leaf Stencil
- SL-440 Twirls Stencil
- SL-443 Tin Ceiling Stencil
- 2" Foam Roller
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of glaze to the fron and back of the clipboards. Cover one with FN-026 Salmon Mousse, another with FN-042 Teal Blue, and another with FN-043 Bright Jade.
For the Salmon Mousse Clipboard:
3. Using an AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, dip into the SC-81 Cinnamon Stix and dab the excess off on a clean surface. apply the glaze to ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp laying flat on the table. Apply the stamp randomly all over the clipboard.
4. Gently place the SL-436 Fern Leaf Stencil on the clipboard. Using the foam roller apply SC-39 Army Surplus over the stencil. Lift sencil and repeat one or two more times randomly.
For the Teal Blue Clipboard:
5. Using an AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, dip into the SC-71 Purple-licious and dab the excess off on a clean surface. apply the glaze to ST-113 Circulate Stamp laying flat on the table. Apply the stamp randomly all over the clipboard.
6. Gently place the SL-440 Twirls Stencil on the clipboard moving from one corner to the other diagonally (you will have to use the stencil twice to reach). Using the foam roller apply SC-16 Cotton Tail over the stencil. Lift sencil and repeat.
7. Once the white is dry, repeat this process lining up the stencil with the previous application. This time apply SC-96 Cant-elope through the stencil.
For the Bright Jade Clipboard:
8. Place SL-443 Tin Ceiling Stencil in the center of the clipboard. Using the foam roller apply SC-88 Tu Tu Tango around the edges of the stencil and apply SC-10 Teal Next Time to the center. You may need to blend them a bit where they overlap.
9. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 brushstroke of SC-10 Teal Next Time to the details on the corners. Stars each stroke in the corner and brush outward. Apply an accent of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango where these larger brushstrokes meet
10. Let dry completely.
11. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.
12. After Clipboards have cooled, use epoxy to glue on the clip following the directions on the package or refer to 'Clipboard - Attaching the clip' video on the Mayco YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E3Qb6SQrWE.