- MB-1490 Clay Clock
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-20 Cashew Later
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- SC-87 Ruby Slippers
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- MT-002 Wood Grain Mat
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- 2" Foam Roller
- 1 1/4" Circle Punch
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-20 Cashew Later to the face of the clock. Brush the cheek area with one coat of SC-2 Melon-Choly, blending the edges into Cashew Later.
3. Pencil in the design area on the front of the clock.
4. Brush the yellow striped area with two coats of SC-24 Dandelion. The stripes are 1/2", but apply the Dandelion larger than 1/2". Brush the Dandelion to all the yellow areas of the clock, going past the pencil lines.
5. Use 1/2 inch tape to tape over the Dandelion stripes on the clock. Punch out the paper circle, the re-wet the circle area by brushing with water. Place the paper cut out onto the wet surface. Use a paper towel to remove excess water, smooth our any wrinkles and ensure the edges are sealed.
6. Use the Soft Fan and Script Linr to apply three coats of SC-41 Brown Cow to the body of the clock.
7. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the black areas of the clock.
8. Using the Script Liner with SC-87 Ruby Slippers, shade around all of the edges of the clock. Use the foam roller to apply SC-87 Ruby Slippers onto the MT-002 Wood Grain Mat, then stamp to the brown areas of the clock.
9. Remove the tape and the paper circle.
10. For the face of the clock. Pencil in the eye area then remove the glaze from the eyes., Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail. Use the liner to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupils and outline the eyes. Apply one coat of SC-14 Java Bean to the numbers and the dots. Use Tuxedo in the center of the dots and to outline the numbers. Apply two coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly inside the mouth.
11. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
12. Fire to cone 05/06.