- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 17:59
MB-1391 Medium Flat Vase
- EL-140 Toasted Almond
- EL-141 Aged Bronze
- EL-136 Lapis Lagoon
- EL-121 Copper Adventurine
- EL-123 Patina
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- CB-604 #4 Fan Brush
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
Designer: Laura Fraedrich
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin some EL-141 Aged Bronze with water (3 parts glaze, 1 part water) in a small cup until it is the consistency of heavy cream. Pour the contents into the vase and roll it to coat the entire inside. Stand vase upside down to drain.
- Use the CB-604 #4 Soft fan to apply three coats of EL-141 aged bronze to the top, sides and bottom of the vase, including spout.
- Using a pencil, draw 8 equal blocks on the front of the vase, 4 on top and 4 on the bottom.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush three coats of the following colors to the sections, apply EL-140 Toasted Almond to two blocks, EL-136 Lapis Lagoon to two blocks, EL-121 Copper Adventurine to two blocks, and EL-123 to two blocks.
- Using the CB-110 #10 10/0 Liner apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo in between each of the blocks where your pencil lines were.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.