- MB-1427 Faceted Box
- CG-979 Meadow
- SG-401 Black
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-29 Blue Grass
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- S-2101 Clear
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
- C-110 Liner
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Trace on the pattern.
- Load CB-106 Script Liner with SC-73 Candy Apple Red, tip the brush into SC-75 Orange-A-Peel brush to the flower petal. Continue to brush the petals, using SC-97 Cant-elope with the SC-75 Orange-A-Peel in the center section of the flower, two coats.
- Large Leaves: Using the CB-106 Script Liner apply two coats SC-29 Blue Grass to one side of the leaf and SC-36 Irish Luck to the other side. Add SC-97 Cant-elope to the brush for the center of the large leaves. Use the CB-1110 Liner for smaller areas.
- Brush the small leaves with two coats of SC-29 Blue Grass. Use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-110 Liner.
- When the shine is off the glaze, outline and detail the flowers and leaves with SG-401 Black using either the metal tip or the CB-110 Liner. When the shine is off the glaze, outline and detail the flowers and leaves with SG-401 Black using either the metal tip or the CB-110 Liner.
- Using the CB-106 Script Liner, plop two coats of CG-979 Meadow around the flowers and large leaves on the lid. Use the CB-110 Liner for the smaller areas. Using the CG-979 Meadow, apply two coats to the inside and out of the box bottom.
- Brush one coat of S-2101 Clear to the flowers and leaves. If no clear glaze is used, the SG-401 Black will be matte and textured.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06