- Last Updated: Tuesday, 29 August 2017 19:02
MB-1492 Faceted Turtle
EL-121 Copper Adventurine
FN-218 Green Sapphire
SG-401 Designer Liner Black
CB-106 #6 Script Liner
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Polished pebbles or polished glass beads
- Heavy duty white craft glue
- Damp Sponge ware to remove any dust.
- Using the SG-401 Designer Liner Black, apply an outline to all the faceted edges, and allow the color to dry.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of EL-121 Copper Adventurine to alternating openings on the shell. Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Line, apply 3 coats of EL-128 Wheat to the remaining openings on the shell. Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner and CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-218 Green Sapphire to the body of the turtle.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.
- Using the Heavy Duty White Craft Glue, apply it to the Copper Adventurine openings and apply the polished pebbles or polished glass beads.
- Continue until all the alternating openings are covered, and allow to dry