- Last Updated: Monday, 13 November 2017 15:59
- 6" tile
- SC--5 Tiger Tail
- SC-37 Ivory Tower
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-91 Seabreeze
- SC-94 Curry Around
- CC-108 China Sea Crackle
- CG-991 Mountain Moss
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-602 #2 Soft Fan
- Pattern: Download
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Trace pattern using Clay Carbon Paper. Use the three brushes to apply three coats of CC-108 China Sea to the sky area. Use the largest brush possible for the area you are painting.
3. Use the sponge-on-a-stick to apply SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue to the ST-113 Circulate Stamp. Press onto the sky area.
4. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the following colors:
- SC-37 Ivory Tower to the llama's body
- SC-91 Seabreeze to the blanket
- SC-5 Tiger Tail to the basket
- SC-94 Curry Around to the peaches
- Create dots with SC-75 Orange A Peel.
5. Use SG-401 Black Designer Liner cut outline the mountains, llama, and details on the blanket and basket. Dot the circle shapes on the blanket with SC-75 Orange A Peel.
6. Plop and spread two heavy coats of CG-991 Mountain Moss to the mountain range.
7. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze to the Llama and basket.
8. Fire to cone 06.