- MB-1503 Saguaro Cactus Vase
- MB-1504 Barrel Cactus Planter
- MB-1505 Cactus Dish
- SC-7 Leapin' Lizard
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-43 Lettuce Alone
- SC-78 Lime Light
- SC-93 Honeydew List
- FN-020 Medium Green
- FN-050 Coral
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin slightly FN-50 Coral pour to the inside of the barrel cactus and the tall cactus, turn to coat, pour out excess, drain.
- For the tall cactus, set it up so the color can drain off. Brush on 2-3 coats of SC-43 Lettuce Alone thinned with water. Thin enough so when applied with CB-604 Soft Fan, it runs off the cactus.
- Next color is SC-9 Jaded, applied the same as in step 3, apply two coats.
- Next color is SC-8 Just Froggy, thinned applied just in the v sections of the cactus use a dagger brush or the CB-106 Script LIner.
- Thin SC-15 Tuxedo, shade the crease in the sections of the cactus.
- Barrel cactus is painted in the same manner as the tall cactus, the first color used is SC-93 Honeydew List, the second color is SC-9 Jaded and the last color is SC-43 Lettuce Alone.
- Cactus Tray, starts with SC-78 Limelight, the second color is SC-7 Leapin' Lizard, floated with SC-8 Just Froggy in the creases. Brush three coats of FN-20 Medium Green on the back.
- Fire to cone 05/06.