- CD-589 Cat Lid with Box
- CG-989 Fruit Punch
- FN-044 Yellow-Orange
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Slightly thin FN-044 Yellow-Orange. Pour into the container, roll to coat, then pour out the excess. Use a sponge to wipe off drips to the outside of the cat.
- Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of FN-044 Yellow Orange to the inside of the ears.
- Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply three coats of CG-989 Fruit Punch to the body of the cat, avoiding the eyes and the nose. Use the end of a brush or sgraffito tool to remove the crystal glaze from the whiskers and mouth lines.
- Use the Liner to apply two thinned coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the pupil. Fill in the pupil with SC-15 Tuxedo. Outline the eyes, iris and ears with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use SG-407 Yellow to outline the whiskers. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear over the whiskers for a glossy and brighter finish.
- Fire to cone 06.