- Last Updated: Thursday, 02 November 2017 15:15
- CD-935 Teapot Chalkboard
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner
- SG-411 Purple Designer Liner
- NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Spray Bottle
- Pattern: Download
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Draw or trace the pattern.
- Outline the large flowers with SG-403 Red, while the Red is wet, squirt with water from a spray bottle to blur the color. Fill in the petals with a couple of lines of SG-408 Orange, spray with water while color is wet.
- Outline the leaves with a thick line of SG-405 Green, spray while wet, fill in the leaves with SG-409 Bright Green, use CB-106 Script Liner to apply.
- Outline the purple and yellow flowers with SG-411 Purple, spray while wet to blur, fill in with brush strokes of SG-407 Yellow.
- Fill in some areas of the background with SG-410 Bright Blue. Brushstroke SG-407 Yellow into the orange and red flowers.
- When dry, outline all the flowers, and leaves with SG-401 Black.
- For the body of the teapot, make a thick line of SG-401 Black in the edge around the inset, work in sections to keep the Black wet, spray the Black outline with water while holding the teapot so the drips run away from the floral design. Continue around the center, the spout, the handle and the lid.
- When dry, brush on two coats of NYBR Clear One Brushing with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06.