- MB-1514 Vintage Camper
- SC-2 Melon Choly
- SC-7 Leapin' Lizard
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-37 Ivory Tower
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-51 Poo Bear
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- FN-034 Big Sky Blue
- NTBR Clear One Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- DSS-0147 Island Silkscreen
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin FN-034 Big Sky Blue, pour to the inside, turn to coat, pour out the excess.
3. Tape a line under the window trim all around the camper. Use the Script Liner and Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-37 Ivory Tower above the tape. As you go, add SC-55 Yella Bout It to shade the edges of the camper. On the third coat deepen the yellow around the edges with one coat of SC-51 Poo Bear, use the same brush so the colors blend. Remove the tape.
4. Use the Script Liner and Soft Fan to apply SC-45 My BLue Heaven on the door and the lower section of the camper. Use SC-11 Blue Yonder to shade around all the edges of the blue in a wide area. Let dry. Shade in a small edge with SC-31 The Blues.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-31 The Blues to the trim around the windows and door.
6. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-7 Leapin' Lizard to create stripes on the awning.
7. Mix S-2101 Clear with food coloring. Add in AC-310 Silkscreen Medium and mix with a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. If the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more S-2101 Clear.
8. Position the screen shiny side down on the piece. Holding in place - start in the center go out - rub the mixture on the screen with your finger. Lift a corner up to check if you are applying enough color. Screen on the palm trees, flowers and flamingo head from DSS-0147 Island. Screening in the clear with food coloring is for color placement. Remove the screen and wash with water. Do not let the color dry in the screen.
9. Use the Liner and Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-7 Leapin' Lizard to the palm leaves. Apply two coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly to the flowers and flamingo head. Apply one coat of SC-41 Brown Cow to the palm tree trunks.
10. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Follow application process from step 8. Line up the screen directly over the previously screened image.
11.Use the Script Liner to apply 3 coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the trailer hitch. When dry, apply a thinned coat of SC-15 Tuxedo over the hitch. The Tuxedo should have a water-like consistency.
12. Apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the tires and two coats of SC-31 The Blues to the hubcaps. Thin SC-45 My Blue Heaven to create the curtain in the window. The dots were created with SC-2 Melon-Choly.
13. Float SC-15 Tuxedo into the windows.
14. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
15. Fire to cone 05/06.