- MB-1510 Octopus Dish
- FN-208 Crystal Coral
- FN-213 Saffire Blue
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- SG-401 Black
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Outline the spaces between the tentacles with SG-401 Black. Outline the line in the tentacles with the Black.
- Use the Script Liner and Liner to puddle in a coat of FN-213 Saffire to the spaces between the tentacles.
- Use the Script Liner and Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-208 Crystal Coral to the octopus.
- Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the eyes. Use one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to create the pupils and outline the eyes.
- Fire to cone 05/06.