- Last Updated: Thursday, 25 January 2018 16:02
- MB-1515 Faceted Skull
- FN-037 Chartreuse
- CC-101 Transparent Crackle
- SG-401 Black
- SS-138 Flat Black Acrylic
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fant to apply three coats of FN-037 Chartreuse to the inside of the skull, eye sockets, and mouth.
3. Outline the faceted shapes with SG-401 Black. Let dry.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of CC-101 Clear Crackle to the outside of the skull.
6. Fire to cone 06.